Visa to Vietnam
Weare a tour operator, not the Vietnamese Embassy. For visa on arrival, you can only apply through an agency such as us. For other types of visa, you can go to at higher or local Vietnamese Embassies at cheaper prices deferred on locations.
You would like to avoid the perhaps lengthening visa procedures with their local Vietnam's Embassies, the service of
VIETNAM VISA EXPERT
WHO HAVE TO GET VIETNAM VISA: Vietnam entry visa is required for all foreigners wishing to visit Vietnam except citizens of countries having visa exemption inclusion in bilateral consular agreements with Vietnam. Obtaining a Vietnam Visa is the first thing to do when you plan to visit or spend your holiday in Vietnam. We recommend that you obtain your entry visa by having a valid passport stamped prior to your departure by applying to any one of the Vietnam Embassies and/or Consulates worldwide. However, if your particular city does not have a
WHAT IS A VISA ON ARRIVAL: This is most likely the easiest way to obtain your Vietnam visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip, and is a valid alternative when applying for a tourist visa. The entry visa will be stamped on your passport as you pass through our immigration checkpoint. With this type of visa, you only apply when you will enter Vietnam by air.
• Just a click
• No embassy chase-down
• From 1-working hours
• Best price guarantee
HOW TO GET A VISA ON ARRIVAL: We are the first agency to offer this kind of service, whereby we obtain what is called an “Vietnam Visa Approval Letter” for you from the Viet Nam Immigration Department in Hanoi. After we obtain thevisa approval letter for you, we will forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports only (Noibai, Ho Chi Minh, Danang), so that when you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa expediently
VIETNAM URGENT VISA: If you want to obtain your
• Urgent processing(plus 10 USD): If you fill out the application form an complete the payment before 08:30 am in Vietnam (GMT +7), the Vietnam visa Approval Letter will be sent to you at 6 p.m on the same day. (8 working hours)
• Super urgent processing (plus 20 USD): If you fill out the application form and complete the payment before 08:00 am in Vietnam (GMT +7), the Vietnam visa Approval Letter will be sent to you at 12:00 a.m on the same day. If you fill out the application form ad complete the payment before 2:00 pm in Vietnam (GMT +7), the Approval Letter will be sent to you at 6:00 pm on the same day (4 working hours).
Please kindly notice that this urgent services are applied to only emergencies since the Vietnamese Immigration Department may reject the issuance of your visas due to the shortage of time or unanticipated occurrences. Hence, your Vietnam visa approval letter cannot arrive as guaranteed. In this situation, the whole money will be refunded and sent directly to your account.
4 STEPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
STEP 1: Fill out the secure online application form
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s). If you don't want to apply online you can download the word document form to fill in and send to us by email: email@example.com
STEP 2: Confirm and pay for service fee
Please send us a copy of your passport for double checking your information to make sure everything correct (mistake in just one character can cause you trouble getting your visa at the airport). You can scan your passport or use your camera, mobile phone, ipad, notebook...take a picture of your passport and send to us by email
For secure online payment, we use
STEP 3: Get Vietnam visa approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival
• Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
• Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
• Fill out the entry and exit form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry; $65 for multiple entry visa less than 1 month and $95 for multiple entry visa more than 1 month)
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports
STEP 4: Get your visa stamped upon arrival
Upon arrival to Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Da Nang or Hochiminh), you present all things in the prepared package (passport, visa approval letter, 2 passport sized photos, the exit and entry form and stamping fee) to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
The price listed does not include STAMP FEE at Vietnam airport which you should pay by cash either in USD or VND. It is $45 USD for single entry, and $65 USD for multiple entry visa.
Applicants can pay by credit cards (American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Dinner Club), PayPal, wire transfer and Western Union.
Learn more about our
10 pax upward
*Prices are quoted in USD and will be automatically converted into your local currencies by your bank at the time of applying. Please check this link for current exchange rate.
1. Stamping fee is NOT included int service fee. It is payable only at Vietnam airport.
2.The above tariff is applicable until December 30th, 2013.
3. We process your application based on Vietnam local time: GMT+7
- STANDARD PROCESSING: 2 working days
- URGENT PROCESSING: 24 working hours (plus 10 USD)
4.No hidden and extra fees will be charged.
VIETNAM VISA EXPERT ONLINE SUPPORT
For urgent process, you should contact by phone or online support
(click here to view more)